Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Dark Knight

I went to see the newest Batman movie today, The Dark Knight. I'm not usually a fan of action films, but my sister had seen it previously and bugged me into watching it as well! I didn't find it quite as amazing as she did, but it was pretty darn good, especially considering the fact it didn't drag one bit in it's nearly 2 and 1/2 hour running time. All the hype about Heath Ledger is well deserved. He plays an utterly believable, extremely psychotic, and very memorable villain. This film is definitely far above all it's competitors in the genre.

I continued (and continue) to read Native legends.

Considering how late I woke up this morning, I'm too tired. I don't feel like going to bed yet though! Oh well...

Listening to today: Wings of Time by Tyr (a really cool folk metal band that sings in a dialect of old Norse), Over and Over by Three Days Grace, Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvava

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...