Tuesday, July 15, 2008

In the last two days...

Since I've fallen down on the job here, I'll tell you (briefly) what happened in the last couple of day.

July 14

Talking talking talking! I discussed sustainable living extensively with my mother as we cooked supper together (Moroccan Lentil Soup and Chicken and Celery Soup). It was nice to make a really good home cooked meal again, as it's something my mom's been rushing around too much to do in a while. I also discussed random things with my dad... And since a friend was over, stayed up until about 2:30 a.m. talking some more! Good times...

July 13

Well, I'm afraid the highlight of that day was not anything spectacular, just the most recent Foyles War mystery. I love that mystery show! Yes, it's aired on PBS, but I don't like all the shiny chase scene filled CTV ones.... So yeah, Foyles Way is awesome.

I'll fill in today's details tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...