Thursday, July 31, 2008

Letter writing and grandma's once again!

We (my sister and I) received a second letter from a mutual friend of ours (who's away at camp) today. It's good to hear from him. And since I haven't written anything to him yet, I wrote him a letter full of local gossip and goings on. Just the type of things you miss hearing about when you're away!

We also visited my grandma. We've been seeing a lot of her lately it seems! She really wanted to see us since we're going away on Saturday (the day after tomorrow, yikes!).

I read more of the TLH and looked into various association's that help teens with travel. Cool stuff...

I'll try to write tomorrow, but I'll be busy packing and may not be able to. When I come back, I will post pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...