Saturday, July 12, 2008

Shopping and chilling...

Shopping briefly once again today. I got an absolutely awesome purple glittery shirt! Wow, that made me sound really girly. I just love glittery things though, and purple! Anyway, shopping is fun. But I've decided (except for a couple of things I actually need) not to buy cloths for a while, since cloths are hard on the environment as well. Synthetic fabrics are made from oil, and cotton is sprayed with a LOT of pesticides and crap. Nasty stuff.

In other news, I chatted with some people online, thought about life and where I want to go in it, chattered enthusiastically with my dad (or should I say at him!). I had a lot of news to fill him in on, since he's been away for a whole week! I feel like I could have done more, so I'm a bit dissatisfied, but I still really enjoyed chattering. :-) I tend to be considered quiet, but that's only in certain circumstances. Mostly, I'm not!

Also of note, today marks the one week anniversary of this blog. Yay! I actually managed to write every day! I plan to keep that up... So, off to bed, since I'm still rather tired today. I'll recover from my late nights eventually I'm sure...

Listening to today: something by Communic... Don't remember what it was called.

Reading: A book on urban legends. Can't go see what it's called because I have a cat on my lap. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...