Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sunny days

Today I decided, after much boredom holed up inside like a hermit, to go outside in the beautiful sunshine and sunbathe. I rarely do that, what with evil rays and all that, but it was just such perfect weather today and I need to get a bit more colour! I took pictures, to. I can never resist taking pictures... :-P

I got a book on neo-paganism, so that should be interesting to read, even if it is over 20 years old!

Oh, and I also went bra shopping with my mother and sister, an errand that takes me about 20 minutes tops, and my sister over an hour... Oh well.

Overall boring day I guess. I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff, but I'm too tired to think, nevermind write. So I'm off (possibly to bed) for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...