Monday, August 11, 2008

A long week away...

So what did I do on vacation? Lazed around a lot, talked with the other kids, swam a bit, took lots of pictures, finally finished The Teenage Liberation Handbook, looked at quite a few trashy magazines, ate some good food...

I didn't enjoy the adult company there particularly... All of these people have know me since before I could crawl, and they still treat me like a kid. And around them, I feel like a kid. Normally, I talk quite happily to any age, without feeling inferior, but that group just makes me feel... Little I guess is the right word. Not great. I still had an okay time though. Here are some pictures...













So thats a bout it for the vacation week I guess. I'm rather happy to be home, and I'm looking forward to seeing the friend my sister and I have been writing to, since he's coming back this week! I'll write a post for yesterday and today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...