Monday, August 18, 2008

One seriously depressing book...

Yay! I'm so proud of myself, I actually managed to write here on the correct day! So what did I do today? Well, appart from talking to a few people on the internet, I started reading The Culture of Make Believe by Derrick Jensen, and let me tell you, it is seriously depressing. Like major league depressing. But you know what? The more crap like that I find out, the more I want to change things. I just haven't fucking figured out how!! I just know I can't sit by, ignore everything, like the great majority of the population does. That's why everything is so messed up now, because people sat by and did nothing. So that is currently my great quest in life. I just hope it will be successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...