Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Avoiding bio-hazards at all cost...

With now less than two weeks to go before Not Back To School Camp, my sister got sick (I've taken to calling her the bio-hazard). Which sucks, considering they can actually ask you not to come if you get sick!! So I'm doing everything in my power NOT to get sick. Echinachea, vitamin C, and zinc have been added to my usual supplements of iron, calcium and magnesium. Apparently I take as many pills as his grandmother, according to a friend... My father has also come down with this cold now, so I'm really starting to get worried... Ah well, wish me luck! I think at this point I would have an emotional breakdown if I did not get to go to the place I've been looking forward to going for 4 monthes...

I helped my mother set up her own blog, and I'm adding comments of my own to her posts as well. If you want to check it out, you can do so at www.garden-of-days.blogspot.com.

Two interesting sites I've discovered to do with my newest interest (anarchy, in case you haven't been keeping track...) are as follows: www.crimethinc.com and http://www.greenisthenewred.com/blog/. Both of which are very cool, so if you're interested in that type of thing I invite you to check it out!

I discovered something awful yesterday when I attempted to download the photo's from my camera. The drive is full!! So untill I get that sorted out (either by buying more memory or downloading them onto a different drive) no new pictures! Since I do still feel like adding a few pictures, I'll put ones from a different day...





And, I wrote a new poem! Which can be seen at my poetry blog, www.art-is-expressions.blogspot.com. Peace!

3 comments:

  1. Winston (nbtsc wiki)September 11, 2008 at 7:21 PM

    oh my god, I know, every year before nbtsc I begin to become VERY anxious about geting a cold, 3 days befire my first year I fell in a river!and almost cought a cold, it would realy suck to get one,good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack, thanks! I've been so worried about that... But hopefully it'll all be good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I also just want to say thanks for commenting! I know of a fair amount of people who've read this blog now, but most of them don't comment! Makes me happy when someone does though :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...