Monday, November 3, 2008

Food food food

No, this is not in the least profound. But since I took these photo's, I wanted to post again anyway! So, a big and extremely disruptive of regular life project has been going on for a while now. It feels like months, it may have only been weeks, but either way, THE PANTRY RENOVATIONS ARE FINALLY FINISHED! W00t w00t! So in honor of the new pantry (stacked high with delicious looking sauces, dried fruits, juices, teas, and a million other yummy goodies) and my mom who worked so hard on it, here is a mini photo shoot I did of her and the pantry. Enjoy!









2 comments:

  1. Awww...you look just like your Mommy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK! I don't look anything like my mom. *Shifty eyes* :-P

    Yeah, a lot of people say they see a resemblance. Doesn't she just look so sweet?? :-) And I'm really proud of how well these pic's turned out... I'm not used to doing people pictures, so this was a bit of an experiment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...