Monday, November 10, 2008

I was tagged, so...

Sheila (I can't for the life of me figure out how to turn a name into a link, if someone can enlighten me, that would be awesome!), who's blog is http://exploratorylife.blogspot.com/, tagged me to tell six random things about myself, so here goes!

1. I've been vegetarian for nearing ten years

2. I hate eating anything that isn't organic, or using products that have nasty chemicals, so I'm always looking for natural options to things

3. I love writing, but rarely manage to write stories more than a page long (and even the one page ones are rare!) since I tend to lose interest in stories faster than I should :-S

4. I think hats and scarves are the most amazing fashion accessories ever invented

5. My sister is my best friend in the entire world

6. Finding new music that I like makes me unbelievably happy

So, as for who to tag, that's hard. None of the friends I know IRL have blogs... And many of the blogs I read I feel I don't really know the authors well enough to tag them. So my one tag is:

Stella (http://notanordinaryteen.blogspot.com/)

Now speaking of scarves being an amazing accessory, here are some pic's I took of scarves and me! :-)

Peace,
Idzie













4 comments:

  1. I know, I've become quite a scarf addict myself! Which reminds me...I need to do some crocheting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. To turn any text into a link, use this format:

    Text text (less than sign)a href="the http link"(greater than sign)whatever text you want to be hilighted as the link(less than sign)/a(greater than sign) text text.

    Where (less than sign) is <
    and (greater than sign) is >

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!
    That rings faint bells in my head... Perhaps from when my sister tried to teach me some very basic HTML a few years ago...? I'm afraid I wasn't a very good student. :-P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...