Monday, November 24, 2008

Pasta and Emi's new blog

For weeks I've been bugging Emi (she decided she wanted her nickname to be spelled with an 'i' for some unknown reason) to get her own blog, and she finally did tonight! After hours spent perfecting the layout, setting the settings, writing, and finding pictures to post, it is finally up and running! As well as giving both Emi and my Mom a permanent place on my sidebar, I will include the address here, just because Emi insisted I must. So here, please make her happy by visiting her space at www.noninjasinthemorning.blogspot.com.

Oh, and here is a photo of the delicious pasta dinner I made, which was mentioned in my previous post. I think that tonight is the first time that I've ever eaten pasta without cheese!

Peace,
Idzie

3 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh, that pasta looks so yummy right now. It's really late at night, and I have been dancing all day, and I should be sleeping but I'm blogging and now I'm hungrey AGAIN. Seriously. I burn of everything just by sitting here or something. SO, I just wanted you to know that you inspired me to sneak into the kitchin even tho everyone else is sleeping, and eat. And then I'll sleep. And if you continue to post pictures of yummy food on your blog this might become a regular habbit, and I'll point my parents towards this site when they find me pigging out in the middle of the night. Anywhoo, this has been a very random comment, but that tends to happen after hours of dance and not enough sleep. I'm off to go eat now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading the comments on Stella's blog and I saw your name. So I right-clicked to get to you profile and found out that you are unschooled. And you also have links to other unschoolers' blogs. Now, I think unschooling is totally awesome!
    Rock On!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Laughs* That's awesome Stella! I'm glad my food looks so appealing. ;-) I always like late night snacks... And OMG I should compile some of the stuff I've said late at night! It's the trippyist stuff you'll ever hear from someone who is not actually high. :-P

    I'm glad you think unschooling is awesome Smorgan! I certainly think it is, so it's always nice when someone agrees. :-P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...