Saturday, November 22, 2008

Something amazingly exciting happened last night...

WE BOUGHT A NEW CAMERA!

I've been wanting a digital SLR camera for ages, but I've been hemming and hawing about the price, and whether I'm a 'good enough photographer' and whether the price will go down significantly so I should wait... But Costco had a really good deal on the camera I wanted, and my dad offered to pay a huge chunk if he gets to borrow it sometimes, and I do really want it... So last night my mother, father, and I piled into the car, excitedly poked at the floor model (or at least I did that), and waited anxiously while they dug around in the storeroom to find it (erm, wait a second, that was just me as well...). So, even though I'm not using it until Christmas, and we only opened the box up long enough to make sure everything was there, I now own a brand new Canon EOS Digital Rebel XS with a 18-55mm lens and a 75-300mm lens, and a nice camera bag to keep it all in. So I am VERY happy about that! Even though, having just spent $820, I'm also VERY worried that prices will drop significantly after Christmas... Oh, and yes that's the exact type of camera I got featured below, only mine is in silver. :-)

Peace,
Idzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...