Tuesday, December 23, 2008

All that glitters is glorious

Last night, and into the wee hours of the morning, we set up the Christmas tree and put lights on it, along with a few ornaments. We've been putting the rest of the ornaments on tonight, but for now I'll show you a ton of photo's, all taken last night, in the beauty of the glittering lights and Christmas music softly playing...

A holiday inspired bed, or so Flora thinks anyway...

Cranberry Chocolate bread from my all time favorite bakery, Premiere Moison

That tongue was just so cute!

Santa says "hi!"

Sleeping among the stockings...
TONS of tins of ornaments




Emi setting up the Christmas tree

The glitteries on my favorite pair of shoes

Those marvelous Mooka soaps I mentioned in a previous post

Emi attemting to fix a strand of lights


And finally, the lights are on





And we watched it's glow...


Winston slept

And the ornaments glittered...


Minni, as usual, thinks the tree is wonderful. And so do I.

It was a truly magical evening. Now, it's quite likely that this will be my last post before Christmas, so I want to wish everyone an extremely happy Christmas, Hanukkah, Winter Solstice (I know that just passed, but I'll wish a belated happy holidays for that anyway!), or whatever else you celebrate. And if you don't celebrate anything, or even if you do actually, I wish you tons of joy, now and into the new year!

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Peace, love, and happiness,
Idzie

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Idzie! A Merry Christmas to you too!

    And...I have a tin just like those blue ones with the tree on them! Fancy that! :-D

    Hugs,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually celebrate everything so a very Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and belated Blessed Solstice to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are stunning, you can practically feel the holiday magic just by looking at them.
    A very, very, very Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lovely evening!

    Happy everything to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much to everyone! I hope your holidays were/are marvelous! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...