Monday, December 15, 2008

Amazingly...

...We finally (after much fussing and setting up the tripod and figuring out how to do timed photo's on my camera and setting up an extra lamp for more light and taping a piece of paper over the lamp to soften the light and squabbling with each other) got a photo of my family that we were all actually reasonably happy with!



Yay! And yes, I look weird because I had to squish in really fast 'cause I'd just hit the button on the camera and it was counting down! :-P Trust me, it's better then the others, which were almost all blurry...

Peace,
Idzie

6 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwww!!!!!!! Sooo sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great picture!
    My family and I only took pictures together when it's my dad's graduation or it's someone's wedding...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that's such a cute photo of all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much guys! :-)

    Heh, we don't usually take family pictures either, Smorgan. The only reason we did was because my aunt is putting together a calendar for my grandparents with pictures of the whole family. She asked us for pic's of our family together, and since we didn't have any, out came the tripod... :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww cute family!

    we can never get one like this, someone hates it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...