Sunday, December 14, 2008

Icy days...

I don't have the energy right now to write a proper post. The cold I had is completely gone (yay!) but I feel grey and gloomy today. However, a few days ago I took pictures of the snow and ice and dogs, and I wanted to post them here.

Icy trees as seen through the window


Fresh snow

Flora

Winston

I'll try and write a proper post later on, since there's been a million different ideas and thoughts flitting through my brain these last few days, and I really want to get some of them written down!

Peace,
Idzie

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are really great!
    Cute dog...I have one too.
    His name is Speed because he is so hyper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Laughs* Hyperness is both cute and annoying. Flora is absolutely CRAZY and hyper, but also really really cute. :-P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...