Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New bio

I try not to have multiple posts in one day, but I was tired of my old bio so decided to make a new one. Here it is!

I’m an unschooler, which means I learn from reading and watching and listening and doing and thinking, not from curriculum or compulsory schooling. I’m also a very spiritual person, usually describing myself as an Eclectic Pagan, which just means that my beliefs are earth centered and don’t really fit into any specific category. I love music that speaks to my heart or soul, I love live music, and I really want to learn to play guitar, the tin whistle, and African drums, so I can make my very own music. I’m passionate about anarchy, environmentalism, human and animal rights, night time, natural healing, vegetarian cooking, photography, radical unschooling, great books, and my family, among so many other things. I see beauty all around me, and I truly do love life! I also love meeting interesting new people, and love when people comment on my writing!

Peace,
Idzie

3 comments:

  1. You always amaze me. More than half of that describes me too. Go figure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw :-) (*still thinks we really need to meet in person someday*)

    Thanks Smorgan!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...