Monday, January 19, 2009

Ideas for what to blog about...

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm not sure what to blog about! I seem to go in stages. For weeks I'll blog only about day-to-day stuff, only lightly touching on political beliefs/causes. And then all I'll write about is politics for weeks on end! So I'm asking my few readers (I know I don't have many, but you guys keep me writing regularly, so thank you very much :-)), what do you think I should blog about? Keep blogging about political stuff? More photography? Should I talk more about my day-to-day life as an unschooler? Something entirely different? If no one has any ideas or particular preferences, that's cool too. I'll probably think about something I want to write about in a day or two. But if you do have some ideas, that's awesome! Thank a bunch. :-)

Peace,
Idzie

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, but I don't have really have any ideas for you... you already write the most amazing and interesting things! maybe you should just give it time... and then some idea will pop into your head and your problem will be solved... wish I could be more help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAHUGH, I'm having the SAME EXACT PROBLEM!! My dad made me deleate the post about our house because it was "too personal" so now I'm even more behind on posting! My brain is having an off-week or something....

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should talk about me! lol

    I like reading your blogs no matter what, but I like hearing about what you do as an unschooler :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know most people like to hear "a day in the life of an Unschooler", but as an Unschooling mother, I know just how boring "a day in the life of" can be! But, I'm sure other's might appreciate a little taste of what you do every day. Maybe keep track of everything for a week or over a weekend and then blog it here or use your blog as the medium to keep track of the amount of time you choose to keep track of. Just an idea.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...