Friday, January 16, 2009

Problems...

I'm not quite sure what to write about... But I wanted to write a post! So... I've been thinking a lot about unschooling lately. Thinking a lot about how much so many people seem to hate school. And I've been trying to figure out how I can promote unschooling, how I can help to let it be better known as an option for all the kids stuck in high school... I have a few copies of The Teenage Liberation handbook left over from when I was using them as a fundraiser to get to camp, and I was thinking I could attempt to sell them outside a high school. I mean hey, I need to sell them somewhere! Problem with that is, I really don't want to do that alone. Knowing too many high school kids, It could get pretty rough verbally, and I don't want to be the only one there to deal with things! But Emi doesn't seem interested, and I don't know anyone else who supports unschooling that I could drag along. So I'm feeling mildly forlorn... I'm doing some stuff, but I want to be doing more stuff. And if I had more ideas of things to do in the first place, that might help. *Sighs* Ideas, anyone? Please?

Peace,
Idzie

4 comments:

  1. I don't really have any ideas either, but I've been thinking along the same lines myself. If I lived in Montreal, I'd be there in a flash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selling the teenage liberation handbook outside of schools is an awesome idea!! Really bold and daring, something I would so totally do! Haha, too bad we live on opposite sides of the continent...otherwise I would be dragging you out to sell right now! I'm totally at loss for any other ideas though. Sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. :-)

    Yeah, it does kinda suck that both of you are on the opposite side of the continent from me..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always wanted to do that, or some thing like it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...