Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New quote and anarchy

"Real revolution starts with learning. If you're not angry, you're not paying attention." ~Rise Against

Yes, I'm in another anti-state/capitalism/fascism etc mood. I've been reading this really cool blog, that I've been following for a while now, called GreenIsTheNewRed, that deals with the so called "Green Scare", the labeling by governments of environmental activists as "Eco-Terrorists". For anyone who values freedom as much as I do, reading about the crap that's going on, especially in the US, both scares and angers me. I still think it's really important to know, however.

I'm also about to start Endgame Vol. 2: Resistance by Derrick Jensen, so I'll probably be in a political frame of mind again for a while now. Wait, I'm always in a green anarchist frame of mind, aren't I? Never mind... :-P Oh, and I've been wondering, is it annoying how often I talk about that type of stuff? Because I've been feeling like it might be...

Peace,
Idzie

6 comments:

  1. no, not at all, I am sort of one my self, and as such I certainly don't mind hearing it, also your opinions are well thought out and thought provoking, both good things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, not annoying. It's good stuff. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, not annoying. I don't comment all the time because to be honest, you leave me speechless sometimes. Speechless in a good way though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm glad my ramblings aren't annoying. :-)

    That's very flattering Stella, thank you so much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Idzie, just discovered your blog, and I'm likin' it! I have a baby girl I'd like to unschool, and seeing your blog gives me great confidence that unschooling clearly works.

    As I'm new to your blog I don't yet know how often you talk about the political/eco stuff, but I think this stuff is really important, and needs to be talked about, so keep it coming!

    x Nalin from Australia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for following my blog! :-D It honestly makes me happy every single time someone likes reading what I have to say. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...