Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cool articles and posts 2nd addition

Unschooling food. A lovely post on why you shouldn't limit food.

Hunter Gatherers and the Golden Age of Man is a very positive article on hunter gatherer societies, and all the ways that their lives were, and are where they still survive, better than our "civilized" lives.

Freedom in an Hour is a lovely post on how wonderful it feels to collect your own food.

Breastfeeding is Priceless: There is no Substitute for Human Milk. Basically, a list of a bunch of reasons why breastfeeding is good! It boggles my mind how many people don't breastfeed. It seems to me that breastfeeding is such an obviously good choice, on so many levels...

On the Importance of Whole Soul Safety or the Real Reason to Rise-Out of School. A quite wonderful take on why it's so important to not be in school.

It hasn't even been a whole week since my last list of links, but since I can't think of anything to write myself at the moment, I figured I'd share these instead!

Peace,
Idzie

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that's a link to me on there! Thanks Idzie, glad to know that you liked the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I really like your most recent posts! I was going to comment on it specifically, but I guess I forgot...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...