Saturday, April 25, 2009

Poetry blog

My poetry blog now has a brand new layout! I also decided to change my criteria for what I post on it. This message is now on the side of my poetry blog:

"When I first started this blog, I only posted poems I considered to be finished. But lately, I've been writing less, and also being much more critical of my work, and always feeling like my poems need a lot more fixing and fiddling with. So in the interest of actually posting more on this blog, I am deciding to forget about what's polished or not polished. What I'll be posting from now on may be entirely unpolished, may need work, may be unfinished. I'll post bits of poems, lines I may one day turn into a full poem, but I also may not. Basically, anything poetic I write."

I'm hoping I'll actually add posts there regularly now! :-P

Peace,
Idzie

5 comments:

  1. http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=83747386&blogId=485705869

    a fridge magnet poem from 2001. enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila: Thanks! :-D

    Michele: I absolutely LOVE that poem! Thank you very much for sharing it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow-I really like your new poetry layout! it is very stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...