Monday, June 1, 2009

Creations by Emi

My wonderful Manga, Anime, and anything Japanese obsessed sister, really really really wants to go to the Japan. And she's getting the opportunity to do just that, through Eli Gerzon's Worldschool Travel Tours. However, it's a LOT of money. She's therefor doing a bunch of things to raise money, one of which is making and selling bags, pincushions, jewelry, and other lovely things. If you're interested in supporting her, please check out some of her stuff on her deviantART acount. Items will soon be listed in her Etsy shop, CreationsbyEmi. Thanks a bunch, from both of us (I love to see my sis happy)!

Peace,
Idzie

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, I want to go too!!! I know that there is absolutely NO CHANCE though, so tell Emi that she MUST blog about it when she goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Japan! Wow...! tell her that I really hope she'll be able to go and that I would like to support her, just let me know once she has things listed in her Etsy shop ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...