Monday, July 13, 2009

Frequently Magic: my book reviews are now going online!

I feel like I suddenly have a lot to do, since I've taken on several new projects (I'll talk more about that in later posts), so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to respond to comments! The real reason that I'm writing this post, however, is to introduce a new space of mine on the web, where I'll be posting book reviews. And, for once, it won't be difficult for me to update it, since all of the material I'm adding is already written! For two years now, I've been writing book reviews for the magazine Homeschooling Horizons (the magazine went on a hiatus this year, but it's coming back this Fall, and I'll most likely be gathering unschooling articles for it as well as writing book reviews!), but they've never been posted online. So now they will be! I introduce to you:

Frequently Magic

I hope you enjoy!

Peace,
Idzie

1 comment:

  1. thank you! I enjoy reading book reviews, so I'm sure that I'm going to love reading your commentary =)

    xoxo
    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...