Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My fill in vlog for SevenAwesomeNBTSCers

For those of you who don't know, and most likely quite a few of you don't know since I don't think I've mentioned it before, several Not Back To School Campers started a weekly vlogging project on YouTube a while back. Each person has a day of the week, and vlogs once a week on that day. Also, each vlog the person doing it asks a question, and then everyone else who does a vlog that week answers the question, as well as asking their own... Does that make sense? Hopefully that wasn't too convoluted! Anyway, getting to the point, I'm filling in for someone who couldn't do their vlog for a couple of weeks, and my first video is up.



If you want to check out the whole YouTube channel, here it is!

Peace,
Idzie

1 comment:

  1. HUMMUS IS AMAZING. (Best. Food. Ever.)

    I love your messy kitchen! Ours is just like that too, in fact, I think our entire house in cluttered, but I like it that way :)

    Loving your vlogs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...