Saturday, August 8, 2009

Unschooling blog carnival

I just got back this afternoon from an alternately stressful and fun week at the cottage, and will have a long post with pictures up in the next few days. However, I wanted to let you know about The Carnival of Unschooled Life, a new blog carnival that published it's first edition while I was away, including one of my posts, under the category of Out in the World. Enjoy, and if you're an unschooler, perhaps you'd be interested in submitting a post for the next edition! :-)

Peace,
Idzie

2 comments:

  1. Alternately stressful and fun.....That's like the definition of my life!

    Hah.

    But anyways, can't wait to hear all about it! I'll check out the carnival of unschooled life!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...