Friday, September 18, 2009

Gone for a week...

Leaving for NBTSC tomorrow morning, and will be back on the 26th, hopefully with cool pictures. Feeling draggy, clogged up, and like just curling up under a blanket with a warm cup of tea and not going anywhere. Yes, I seem to be coming down with a cold. I've already had loads of very sweet suggestions for cold-fighting things to eat and do (zinc, vitamin C, garlic, honey, no sugar, no greasy food, drinking lots of water, etc. etc.), so hopefully this will pass fast!

Have a good week everyone!

Peace,
Idzie

4 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Callie and I am 12 years old. Your blog is so cool! My friend and I have a blog together called www.callieandruby.blogspot.com . I think your an excellent writer! My email is protected so it would be cool if you could leave a comment on my blog callieandruby so I know you looked at my comment!
    Thanks and good luck with your blog!
    ~Callie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good time in NBTSC! and I hope you'll feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun and for Pete's sake, don't let the flu take over you. It seems that the flu's sadistic these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a good time, despite feeling icky. And you must let us know how NBTSC was! I'm really interested in possibly attending next year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...