Monday, September 7, 2009

Super Soak the Olympic Torch

I love this show. I'm sure the style would turn some people off, but if you can get past that, it always has wonderful info, fascinating interviews, and is put together in an engaging way. Check out past episodes and other cool stuff at subMedia.tv.

This particular episode deals with some of the shit that Obama has been doing, as well as having extensive info on the 2010 Olympics and why they're a bad thing. The previous episode, Blame Canada, was also good.



I tried to embed the video from the subMedia site, but since it's not working from there, I embedded it from YouTube. To see the full video, you'll need to go here.

My sister and I have decided that we're going to check out the protest when the torch passes through Montreal, since we both want to lend our support...

Peace,
Idzie

2 comments:

  1. John Pilger is great, I'm surprised he hasn't been assassinated, and it's really great he hasn't though!
    There is some really interesting stuff out there, loads of independent films exposing stuff, a different persepctive to the one most people are fed etc...indy media WAY more interesting than anything in the mainstream ever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I love indy media. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...