Friday, October 9, 2009

Albatross zine

A totally awesome zine just came out, which includes my old post Anti-Civilization and What That Means (which I no longer like particularly, but that's beside the point. :-P). It's full of interesting stuff on green anarchy, DIY stuff, natural parenting, and similarly cool things. You can view it here: Albatross #1, or download it here. You can also send me an email (open.eyed.slave@gmail.com) and I can send the file directly to you, if you'd prefer. :-)

Peace,
Idzie

3 comments:

  1. Neither Marx nor Shaw went to university, but they did read enormously. As did Shakespeare. Right? gf

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mention natural parenting. I am curious about this. I know that I was breastfed as a baby and my parents used cloth diapers for both me and my brother (which we have now passed on to my cousin and his wife who are expecting a baby boy soon!) Do you have any good links (or other info) for finding out more about natural parenting? Just curious...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Danna: This site has a large collection of articles on natural/attachment parenting: http://www.naturalchild.org/articles/. Also the book The Continuum Concept, which I started and loved, but had to return to the library before I finished it (so I can't really give an overall opinion on the book, just the beginning :-P), comes highly recommended by multiple people. Natural Life magazine, http://www.naturallifemagazine.com/, also has regular articles on natural parenting, as does Natural Child magazine, http://www.naturalchildmagazine.com/. I'm sure there are other great resources on the subject that I'm missing, but that's a start I suppose! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...