Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New bio

I didn't really like my old bio anymore... I just didn't really feel that it reflected *me*, as who I am now, as well as it could have... So I wrote a new bio. I'm not sure how much I like this one yet, and I may end up changing it, but for now this is what now shows up on my profile, which can be found on the sidebar of this blog (I hate the fact that Blogger doesn't have that nifty 'About Me' tab at the top of the blog the way Wordpress does...).

I’m a passionate unschooler, unapologetic green anarchist/anti-civilizationist, good (and healthy!) food loving vegetarian, earth feeling animist, and proud hippie. I love to talk about the coming insurrection, living on little or no money (dumstering, garbage hunting, thrifting), consensual and community living (radical unschooling, collective decision making, intentional communities, communes and similar co-housing arrangements, skill sharing, gift economies), anarchy, meaningful relationships, honesty, questioning everything, truly following your own path, staying whole, life, love, and many other things that I’m sure you can think of. I love being around people who play music, people who burst out in spontaneous song, who hug each other, who listen, who know how to have both incredibly deep conversations, and incredibly funny and silly ones, any people really. I love people. And I love my family above all else. I also treasure the connections I make with others, and strive to always follow the path that *I* want to in life, not the path that anyone else thinks I *should* be following!

Peace,
Idzie

9 comments:

  1. Thats a good bio. I don't know you so I cant say how well it describes you, but from reading it you seem pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I've been thinking about re-doing mine too, but haven't come up with anything good yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know you, but I can still see a nice, welcoming personality coming through.

    I should re-do my one-sentence bio. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That was wonderful! This makes me want to redo mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much guys!! Reading these comments made me happy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it! it definitely describes you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...