Monday, October 5, 2009

Newly collected quotes

Just a few quotes I've recently added to my ever expanding collection of meaningful words...

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” -Albert Einstein

“Contemplation often makes life miserable. We should act more, think less, and stop watching ourselves live.”-Chamfort

"Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught will we realize we cannot eat money." -Cree Native American proverb

"History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it." -Winston Chruchill

"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." -Native American Proverb

Peace,
Idzie

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the first one, it is so perfect.....Albert Einstein has so many amazing quotes, I think he would have loved the idea of unschooling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read these yesterday, but my cell phone didn't let me comment. The second quote...wow. Good reminder. I'm terrific at thinking too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these quotes. Thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...