Sunday, December 20, 2009

DIY Life Zine table of contents

You know how I was going to have the zine up today?  Yeah, well, y'see, there was a pretty major crisis earlier this week, which meant I've been dealing with high stress levels and lost sleep, but despite that it probably still would have been ready for today had my computer not been difficult.  So, as it is, I'm going to be getting some publishing software from a friend tomorrow, and I'll really really try and have it up tomorrow, or at the latest on Tuesday. 

Until then, I leave you with the table of contents: all the interesting things you'll find in the very first issue of the DIY Life Zine! :-)

  1. Power To Change by Wendy Priesnitz (article)
  2. Basics of Self-Defence by Stefan Latour (article)
  3. Unspeakable by Josh Sterlin (poetry)
  4. Zentangle by Cheryl Hulseapple (artwork)
  5. Radicalize by Ze'v the Wonderer (poetry)
  6. An Introduction to Safe Research and Computer Usage for Radicals by Artemis (article)
  7. Winter Haiku by Emi (poetry)
  8. Anger is a Gift by Ze'v the Wonderer (artwork)
  9. Woman Not Seen by Cecelia LaPointe (poetry)
  10. Seeing and Feeling the Ground...As Well As Other Things: Thoughts On Unshoeing by Michele James-Parham (article)
  11. (Native) North America (Ours) by Josh Sterlin (poetry)
  12. Unschooling and Trust by Eli Gerzon (article)
  13. The Other Two R's by David Boone (article)
  14. Excerpt From 101 Reasons Why I'm An Unschooler by ps pirro (article)
  15. Dirt, Soil, Remnants by Cecelia LaPointe (poetry)
 I hope You're as excited about this as I am! :-)

Peace,
Idzie

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, I am so excited to see the finished product!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited! I can't wait to see the whole thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog-looking forward to the zine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really excited to see how this turns out. hopefully i'll have time to write something for the next issue.
    -lilith


    also: http://anarchistnews.org/?q=node/10336

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...