Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cold blues

So, life is looking pretty tiring at the moment.  My mom got a cold (or maybe flu?  Something that involves congestion and coughing and fever and weakness) a few days ago, then Emi got it a couple days after that, and now I have it.  Oh, joy!  So recent days in this house filled with tired sick people have included lots of reading of novels and watching TrueBlood



I'm eating healthy, staying hydrated, and hoping it'll go away soon.  But in the meantime, I just wanted to let you guys know that posts for the next little while will most likely be nonexistent, not because I have dropped off of the face of the earth, but because I'm a bit under the weather.  Yeah.

Wishing everyone lots of health!

Peace,
Idzie

P.S. There's a new poll in the sidebar.  Go vote! ;-)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...