Thursday, January 14, 2010

Emi and I giggle and talk about stuff

You may have heard of the channel SevenAwesomeNBTSCers before, but now there's a new kid on the block!  The YouTube channel AwesomeNBTSCers aims to get as many campers as possible vlogging at some point or other on their channel, instead of having a regular selection of vloggers like SevenAwesomeNBTSCers does.  Both are cool, just different. :-) But anyway, today Emi and I made a vlog for that new channel!  We giggle and talk about stuff.  I invite you to check it out below, or to go here if you want to see it directly on YouTube.



Peace,
Idzie

3 comments:

  1. hi, just lovely to be able to see and hear you. so enjoy visiting your blog, wish I could persuade my daughter to use hers but she is convinced no one would be interested in her life:-(
    thanks for sharing
    martine

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Martine: Thanks so much! :-) Yeah, I know the feeling! I've tried to convince my sister to blog, but no such luck... Ah well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, I love how you guys look at the camera and start giggling like crazy. And you sort of over-used to word "awesome" but that's okay :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...