Saturday, January 2, 2010

Poetry project

I don't feel that poetry writing is my strong point.  However, I really enjoy it.  And I want to get better!  So I actually made a new years resolution that I really, really want to keep, and that is to write some poetry every day.  It could only be two lines.  The point is to make sure I write SOMETHING!  I have a pretty new notebook, with two pages, from the last two days, filled up already.  And, since I find that posting stuff online can be a tool for keeping me accountable in my personal goals, I'm going to be posting my daily scribblings on my poetry blog.  Now, I hesitated before mentioning it on this blog, because I really feel that most of the poetic stuff I write is crap!  But, well, I finally decided to mention it anyway... 

Now off to bed after a long night spent around lots of people, because I am truly exhausted...

Peace,
Idzie

P.S. While I'm on the subject of blogs, my blog Adventures In The Accumulation of Trash is, as I'm sure you've noticed if you've been over there in the last well, forever, entirely inactive.  I'm not quite ready to delete it, but it looks like it will remain inactive for the foreseeable future.  My book review blog, Frequently Magic has also kind of failed.  I may decide to resurrect it soon, though...  I'll see how I feel.  My photo blog 365 Awkward Angles should have more updates soon, as I attempt to actually complete the 365 photo a day challenge this year!

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes on your poetry resolution, I will peek every now and then! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...