So are you interested? Here are a few things you should know:
- What to write about? Something that you think will be relevant and interesting to the readers of this blog, and very importantly, something that's relevant and interesting to YOU!
- Anyone, regardless of age, political opinions, educational choices, etc. is free to submit something, I just ask that you keep the subjects things that will fit with this blog (unschooling, sustainable living, spirituality, lots of different things, just as long as it's not something that would seem out-of-place on this blog! Email me with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- This is open to you whether or not you have your own blog.
- If I get more than one entry, I'll choose the one I think would work best for this blog. I also reserve the right to turn down any posts that I just don't think would work well. I may do basic editing on the chosen post, but if I change anything more major than fixing spelling mistakes or adding a comma or two, I'll send it to you first for approval before posting.
- It must be a post that has not previously been published anywhere online.
- Send all inquiries and posts to email@example.com!
This most likely won't be a regular thing, because I feel that if it was, it would be cutting into the submissions I get for the DIY Life zine, and I don't want to do that. But I definitely like the idea of having the occasional guest post, as long as it works out this time...
So, what do you have to say? :-)