- How I Became An Unschooler (modified from old post of that name)
- "How Do You Learn?"
- How Did My Parents Support Me?
- Changing Parental Roles and Relationships in the Teen Years
- The Teenage Years
- Letting Go of Fear
- Isolation and Socialization
- Dealing With Doubters (slightly expanded version of old post Unschooling Questions)
- The College and University Years (will probably become an article in Life Learning magazine, so will take longer to appear on this blog than the other subjects)
- Where Do I Go From Here?
- The Power of Life Learning
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Points for Toronto Unschooling Conference Talk
I'm leaving for the Toronto Unschooling Conference tomorrow, along with my mother and sister, and will be back on Monday. As I've mentioned before, I'm going to be presenting a speech there, Entitled Unschooling is Forever. After the fact, I'll be posting the various sections of the speech on this blog over the next couple of weeks. Until I get back from Toronto, I wanted to give you a bit of a teaser: let you know the posts you'll be seing in the near future. The sections/points of the speech are as follows: