Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Blog Button, Anyone?

I've wanted to have a blog button for a while now.  I mean, they're just cool, aren't they?  So with the help of my sister Emi (who actually knows how to use Photoshop) I (we) made one, and with the help of this eHow article, I actually managed to put it in the sidebar with a nifty code box so that you can copy the HTML and stick it on your own blog/site! If you feel so inclined, of course. Here it is!

(If you have a Blogger blog, all you need to do is go to Layout, then Add Gadget, choose the HMTL box, and paste the code below into the box provided. Voila! I'm assuming other blog platforms have a similar gadget.)



I'm Unschooled. Yes, I Can Write.





P.S. Notice how the pictures are supposed to represent unschooling, vegetarianism, animism, green anarchy, and hippie-ism. I figured that was a good way to do things!

Also, if you notice any problems with it (or if you think the size of the button should be changed), please let me know so I can fix it.  Thanks a bunch!!

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...