Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Unschooling 101 Page!

This blog isn't a 101 site.  So for those just discovering unschooling, I've created an Unschooling 101 + Comment Policy page (see it right there at the top right, easily visible to everyone who stumbles upon this blog?)!  I've attempted to cover all of the most common initial reactions/thoughts people tend to express, as well as making it clear what type of comments will not be accepted on this blog.  I hope this will serve as a good primer to those just discovering unschooling, as well as hopefully cut down on some negative comments on this blog!

I'd love to get your feedback, so comments are temporarily allowed on the 101 page, though in the long run comments on it will be disallowed and existing ones hidden.  Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. HI! I just found your blog the other day and although I am 20 and have no children of my own and went to public school I find it interesting. I want to learn about all the different types of schooling there are, because although public school worked for me and I learned I was lucky enough to be motivated and want things for myself. I like my siblings have dyslexia and where public school worked for my older brother and I it is not doing so for my younger brother, who is highly intelligent but because he can't spell and has horrible hand writing needs extra help, I don't want this for my children when I have children and I can't wait to find the time to read your archive, so I can learn more about this interesting way of learning that to me seems like how people would have learned when civilizations were just starting. SO I just want to say love what I've read so far and cannot wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...