Tuesday, October 13, 2015

For The Love of Learning: Exploring Unschooling With Pat Farenga, Pam Sorooshian, and Idzie Desmarais

I was happy to be part of a recent conversation on the online TV show For the Love of Learning, along with Pat Farenga and Pam Sorooshian. We covered many interesting topics, and I was left feeling like there was so much left we didn't get to explore. While I don't agree with everything my co-guests had to say, I was still blown away by many of their insightful comments and stories, and was thrilled to be included in such good company. I hope you enjoy watching this as much as I enjoyed doing it!

1 comment:

  1. Great information will help us to gain good knowledge and your simplicity in writing makes us very easy to understand. So it's very pleasure to get more blogs and it will support us to write article like same. You can hire this munnar call taxi for any tours and travels program of your family.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...